WE LOVE THIS RECIPE! Its EASY, NUTRIENT DENSE, AND YUMMY!
This recipe is perfect for anyone who is recovering from adrenal stress, exhaustion or burnout.
What are your adrenal glands?? Your adrenal glands are pea-sized and sit on each of your kidneys. One way to help nourish your adrenal glands is eating lots of micronutrients, better known as trace minerals. The micronutrients found in this particular recipe are from the sea vegetable, nori and eggs.
Sea vegetables are easily digested and rich in trace minerals, nutrients and proteins that are DIFFERENT from those found in terrestrial food sources.
Eggs are another great source of vitamins and minerals - they contain a high amount of selenium and moderate amounts of folate and B12..
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 2-4 nori sheets
- ⅛ cup finely chopped chives
- Sesame seeds to top
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut aminos, chilli flakes, grated ginger and chives in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Heat the sesame oil over a medium heat in a medium non stick saucepan.
- Place a ladleful of the egg mixture into the pan, so it just covers the surface and cook for 1 -2 minutes until air bubbles form on the surface but it is not completely cooked on top.
- Carefully remove the thin egg pancake and place a sheet of nori on top.
- Tightly roll the egg pancake with the nori in the middle and place to one side.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the egg mixture until it is all used up.
- With a very sharp knife carefully cut the rolled up pancakes into 1 inch slices.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.