This recipe is gluten free ! A great option for those allergic or intolerant to this protein found in wheat, barley and rye.
- 2 cups almond or chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup warm water (approx.)
- Add dry ingredients to stand mixer and mix on low thoroughly.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix.
- Add olive oil and mix.
- Add water slowly until dough comes together.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chickpea flour on your cutting board or counter and roll dough out with a rolling pin (can use a large refillable water bottle if you don't have a rolling pin!)
- Add your dough to a thin baking sheet or round pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes sauce, veggies, and cheese (or vegan cheese).
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.