To Schedule Call # 484.531.2130.
Our dietitians can help you ...
- calculate and count macros
- assess your nutrition state
- choose the correct portion sizes
- plan meals and provide recipe ideas
- understand nutritional needs based on age and activity
- consults are done virtually
- create custom food lists
- plan shopping trips and money saving tips
- A super bill is provided for insurance reimbursement
Kitchen Kleanse Workshop
Sometimes, once we get the information we need, it can be a struggle to incorporate into our lives! Our Kitchen Kleanse is exactly what you need!
- Guided grocery store tour
- Custom meal prep/ recipe shopping list
- Nutrition Label Education
- Food additives Education
- Basic Culinary Education
- Cooking together
Our private chef has your meal prep needs covered! This affordable service will make you feel like royalty! Our chef plans your meals based on individual or family preference and nutrient needs. Meals are prepped at your home, portioned out, and stored for your convenience. To schedule your week of prep, please contact us at #484.531.2130.
Learning in a group can be a fun way to discuss information and exchange tips. We provide nutrition and food workshops at gyms, fitness studios, schools, community centers, and business offices. Topics are tailored to groups needs and requests.
Please call us at #484.531.2130 to schedule!
Services Coming Soon
Wellness visits coming in JUNE! These views include:
- review of past medical history
- review of nutrition and wellness goals
- guidance for choosing the right foods for you
- ordering and interpreting lab work
- weight loss tips
- managing diseases like overweight or obesity, reflux (GERD), irritable bowel disease (IBS), high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or food allergies.
A review of home and body products can help you identify and eliminate toxins and chemicals. These compounds can be inflammatory, cause skin irritation, disrupt hormonal balance, and cause cancer. We trust Pure Have Essentials - totally non-toxic and made in an organic facility.
For more help, our certified aromatherapist will be guiding clients through these changes through FREE consultations.
Blood work is an important tool we can use to assess how well the body is. We offer a concierge blood draw service, meaning, our phlebotomist sets up a location and time that is convenient for you to draw blood come to your location and draw blood. This service billed through your insurance plan.
Blood draw include electrolyte levels, blood counts, cholesterol, insulin, food and environmental allergies, and organ function.
Stay Up to Date
We are always looking for new ways to help our clients. A great way to keep up to date with new events, workshops, or services is getting our monthly email. We also include tips and recipes for you to try !