Wellness visits coming in JUNE! These views include:
- review of past medical history
- review of nutrition and wellness goals
- guidance for choosing the right foods for you
- ordering and interpreting lab work
- weight loss tips
- managing diseases like overweight or obesity, reflux (GERD), irritable bowel disease (IBS), high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or food allergies.
Blood work is an important tool we can use to assess how well the body is. We offer a concierge blood draw service, meaning, our phlebotomist sets up a location and time that is convenient for you to draw blood come to your location and draw blood. This service billed through your insurance plan.
Blood draw include electrolyte levels, blood counts, cholesterol, insulin, food and environmental allergies, and organ function.
Weight loss can be a difficult task without the proper tools and guidance. Excess weight can contribute to feeling poorly, depressed mood, and increased risk for chronic disease and poor healing.
HCG Diet - Under the supervision of your practitioner, the HCG diet can be a safe and effective way to loose weight. Package includes HCG hormone, weekly visit for 6 weeks, food lists, and food guidance.
Meal Plans and Portion Control - See >>>>>>>>>
Our dietitians can help you
- count macros
- assess your nutrition state
- choose the correct portion sizes
- help with recipe ideas
- meal plans by day and week based off nutritional needs
- consults are done via skype
- food lists
- shopping and money saving tips
- Super bill is provided for insurance reimbursement
A review of home and body products can help you identify and eliminate toxins and chemicals. These compounds can be inflammatory, cause skin irritation, disrupt hormonal balance, and cause cancer. We trust Pure Have Essentials - totally non-toxic and made in an organic facility.
For more help, our certified aromatherapist will be guiding clients through these changes through FREE consultations.
Learning in a group can be a fun way to discuss information and exchange tips. Public workshops are scheduled bi- monthly and are open to everyone.
See the full list of upcoming workshops, here.
To learn more about scheduling your private workshop, please email you email@example.com.
Stay Up to Date
We are always looking for new ways to help our clients. A great way to keep up to date with new events, workshops, or services is getting our monthly email. We also include tips and recipes for you to try !